For $89.00 Rocklin Heating & Air offers a preventative maintenance service that will improve efficiency & help keep your system in proper working condition for the upcoming season
Twenty Point Maintenance Inspection
- Check crankcase heater for proper operation.
- Check compressor starter for damage or excessive arcing.
- Check for proper refrigerant charge.
- Inspect overflow drain pans for standing water and/or leaks.
- Blow out condensate drain lines to prevent leaks.
- Lubricate and check condenser fan motor for proper amperage..
- Inspect all electrical wiring and tightness of connections.
- Inspect starting and running capacitors for proper operations.
- Verify proper voltage and balance at compressor.
- Inspect Thermostat and tighten connections.
- Check blower motor for proper amperage.
- Lubricate blower motor (If Applicable) and inspect bearings.
- Check for flame roll-out and proper sequence.
- Check pilot and pilot safety on heater.
- Check insulation on all refrigeration piping.
- Inspect air ducting for proper flow/leakage.
- Check for air leaks through section panels.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect Evaporator coil for proper air flow and efficiency. (Visual and temperature splits)
- Inspect air filters for cleanliness and bypass air. (Protects indoor coils from dirt accumulation)
Our unconditional guarantee includes a waiver of the service call charge should your system fail to operate properly within one year of the performed maintenance.
- System Refurbishment Includes a complete inspection as referenced above plus:
- Scrape clean and paint rust spots.
- Condenser and evaporator coil cleaning. (Subject to accessibility)
- Replacement of compressor starter and any burnt or frayed wires.
- Outdoor suction line insulation wrap.
Why Preventative Maintenance for Your Air Conditioner?
Preventative maintenance on an air conditioner is the single best thing a homeowner can do to extend the life and efficiency of their system. Rocklin Heating and Air recommends a full system check out and service each year. Maintaining the heating and cooling units in your home regularly will extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system and also reduce the amount of energy it takes to use the system. Clean central air conditioning systems will keep your utility bills at a minimum and also make an impact on the overall health of your home. For more information on Rocklin Heating and Air maintenance agreements, please contact us.
Our Services Include:
Service and Repair on all makes and models
Gas Heat systems
Straight Electric systems
Mini-split AC systems
We can repair motors, compressors and any type of coil.
Air Duct design and repair
Financing and payment options
Total system cleaning services
Ductless system installations
Commercial Maintenance contracts
Service & Repair all makes and models
Gas, oil & electric
Free estimates on new units
Residential & Commercial
Air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps
Air cleaners and humidifiers
Factory trained & quality guaranteed
10-year parts & labor warranty
Extended service agreement
Financing & credit cards accepted
Carbon monoxide testing
New construction design & Installation
We give FREE second opinions and estimates on replacement systems