About St. Joseph's Indian School
St. Joseph's Indian School has served Lakota (Sioux) children and families since 1927. Their mission is to educate the Native American youth mind, body, heart and spirit. Child poverty and abuse are serious issues on Indian reservations. By supporting St. Joseph's Indian School, you are helping Native American children in need regain pride in the Lakota (Sioux) culture by learning the Lakota language, studying Native American culture, and healing the broken family circle from which they come.
Tax-deductible gifts help Native American children in need receive:
- A safe, stable home away from reservation hardships
- Individual counseling and guidance
- Carefully planned curriculum based on Lakota (Sioux) culture and individual student needs
- Tools to help build confidence, boost self-esteem, improve cultural awareness
- All of this and more to live a bright, productive, possibility-filled future
If you are interested in learning more about St. Joseph's Indian School, please visit www.stjo.org. We sincerely appreciate your support!