Rocklin Heating & Air Is Here To Help!
PG&E and SMUD rates are climbing and there are many efficient ways to reduce energy consumption:
- Thermostat Replacment
- Coil cleaning and refurbishment (#1)
- Complete system replacement
- Complete and proper maintenance
- Check for proper refrigerant charge
- Solar System Installation (Coming Soon)
- Attic Fan
- Whole-house fan
- Duct inspections and sealing
- Home inspection and weatherization
- NEW * * Duct Cleaning.
Check out our Guidelines & Tips for information on HVAC energy efficiency.