Rocklin Heating and Air is looking for experienced lead installers to join our team. We are a family owned company with an excellent reputation in the Rocklin region. Pay ranges depending on experience.
- Manages installation of equipment from start to finish
- Tear our old equipment
- Be able to complete each component of a residential split system from start to finish
- Manage a clean job site
- Interact and communicate with the customers and teammates in a professional manner
- Supervise and assist junior employees with tasks related to the job
- Close out with customer and review all warranty, permit, and testing information
- Maintain a safe work site by abiding by all OHSA and company safety policies
- At least 4 years of Lead Installer experience is preferred
- Must have own hand tools
Benefits / Compensation
Rocklin Heating & Air provides a benefit package that strives to reward employees for hard work and dedication to craftsmanship.
- Pay ranges depending on experience
- Proud to offer company paid medical benefits for you and your entire family
- Vision and dental insurance
- Simple IRA plan with 3% company match
This is a full time position with the potential for overtime and weekend work as well.
If your qualifications fit the above description please submit a resume for consideration. We look forward to you joining our team!
Don’t pay through the nose for sub-par heating and cooling services when our team is just a phone call away. We make sure that all of our services are competitively priced so that you can always find room in your budget for whatever your HVAC system needs to keep you comfortable. Making sure you’re taken care of is our number one priority, so we do everything we can to ensure you’re getting nothing but the best quality of service on even the smallest jobs.