HVAC in Roseville, CA
Heating and Air Conditioning Services in Roseville
When the temperature outside is a bit too much to handle, you and your
family need to be able to escape to the comfort of your temperature-controlled
home. But when your heater or air conditioner isn’t working perfectly,
you could still find yourself feeling the effects of outside weather.
When that happens, Roseville residents can count on the trained and licensed
HVAC technicians at Rocklin Heating & Air to get their problems solved
fast. Our team is fully qualified to perform any heating and cooling services
you need to create the most comfortable indoor environment possible, all
at everyday-affordable prices. Take a look at
what our customers have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted heating and air conditioning service
company in all of Roseville, CA and beyond!
(916) 626-5151 or
reach out to us online today to consult with our heating and air conditioning experts. We offer
an $89 diagnostic service and will help you set up a same-day appointment
HVAC Repairs, Replacements, and More
There are a lot of things that can go wrong with your HVAC equipment, and
a lot of potential solutions. Our Roseville technicians can help you find
the ideal solution for your home, needs, and budget. Whether that means
efficiently installing a new heater or air conditioner, providing you
with efficient and long-lasting repairs, or giving your equipment a regular
tune-up to keep things working perfectly, we’ll make sure the job
is completed to our high professional standards.
With numerous awards and recognitions to our name, including
an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and
multiple “Best of the Best” awards from the Placer Herald, you can trust that our services will not only meet your highest expectations
but exceed them.
Our HVAC Services in Roseville Include:
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Heater replacement
- Heater maintenance
- And more!
AC Repair Roseville, CA
If you're looking for air conditioner repair in Roseville, CA do not hesitate
to reach out to our team at Rocklin Heating & Air. AC problems usually
arise at the worse time, and it can be hard to assess if you are not an
expert. If you want to try and test your air conditioner you can use a
thermometer and place it in the register for a 4-6 minutes.
Signs your air conditioner needs repair service includes the following:
- Your air conditioner is making strange noises
- There is an unpleasant smell in your home, coming from your air conditioner
- You notice that you have poor indoor air quality
- Your home feels more humid than usual
- Your utility bill has suddenly spiked
- Your air conditioner is leaking
- There are uneven hot and cool spots throughout your home
- Your AC is blowing out hot or lukewarm air
- Your home doesn't feel like it's getting cool
- Your air conditioner has a weak air flow
- Your AC isn't turning on
- Your AC coil is frozen
If you notice any of the signs above with your air conditioner, we highly
encourage you to
contact our AC repair experts as soon as you can. Leaving an air conditioning problem unnoticed can
lead to costly damages and necessary replacements that can may avoided
with timely AC repair services.
Our AC repair experts have years of combined experienced in working with
all types or air conditioner makes and models. We will thoroughly inspect
your system and ensure that everything is functioning at optimal levels.
Roseville AC Installation & Replacement
Types or air conditioners that we can install and replace include the following, and more!
- Central Air Conditioning Units
- Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Window Air Conditioners
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Floor Mounted Air Conditioners
If you are unsure as to which air conditioner is best suited for your home
and preferences, our air conditioning experts can help!
Some things to consider when installing a new air conditioner include the
- What is the size of your home?
- What is the size of your household?
- What is your budget?
- What AC specifications are important to you?
- How often are you willing to service your air conditioning system?
- Do you currently have ductwork installed or will you have to install ductwork?
- What is the energy efficiency rating that you are looking for?
- What is the state of your ductwork?
- Are you interested in any specific upgrades?
Contact our team of AC pros today! We can help answer any questions that you have regarding
AC installations and replacements.
Heater Repair in Roseville
There are a couple of things that you can look out for that will help you
know that it is time for you to consult a professional and get your heater repaired.
Signs you need heater repair include:
- There has been a spike in your energy bill
- Your pilot light has turned yellow
- Your heater is making strange noises
- You keep needing to adjust your thermostat
- Your heater is over 20 years old
- You keep needing to replace parts of your heater
- There has been a decrease in your home's indoor air quality
- There are uneven temperatures and cold spots in your house
- You keep needing to turn the heat up high
- Your heater has suddenly stopped working
- There is short-cycling
If you notice any of the signs above, we highly encourage you to
contact an HVAC professional as soon as possible to get your heating system inspected and properly
taken care of. Leaving a heating issue unattended can lead to further
damage and costly replacements that may all be avoided with timely services.
Commercial HVAC Services
We don’t limit ourselves to residential HVAC services. The businesses,
offices, and other commercial facilities of Roseville can also count on
Rocklin Heating & Air for professional
commercial HVAC services.
We can help your business transform into the perfect environment for employees
and customers alike, with a controlled climate that encourages productivity
and comfort. Plus, like everything else we do, our commercial heating
and cooling services are always priced affordably, so you can get the
results you need without going over budget.
Reliable & Affordable HVAC Services
Our primary goal is always your satisfaction. That’s why our team
will always go above and beyond to ensure that every step of your experience,
from pricing to final payment, is as easy and stress-free as possible.
All of our pricing is honest and competitive, with
no hidden fees or upsells to trick you into paying more than you should. Plus, we back all of our
work with a
1-year service and labor guarantee. If problems persist after our team is done, we’ll be back at no
extra charge to make sure the job gets done right.
Start solving your heating and cooling issues today by
filling out our online contact form or calling our office at
(916) 626-5151. Roseville residents are encouraged to take advantage of our same-day