Loomis HVAC Services
Heating and Cooling Experts Providing Solutions in Loomis and Surrounding Communities
Your HVAC issues are no match for the licensed and trained heating and cooling specialists at Rocklin Heating & Air. Our technicians go above and beyond to provide our customers with high-quality goods and services they can trust to work when they need them most. When you face system malfunctions, you can count on our team of professionals because we only hire NATE-certified experts to handle the repair, replacement, and maintenance of your important household HVAC systems. Plus, when you work with a team in the industry for as many years as we have, you can feel confident we can tackle any challenge you’re facing with your HVAC unit. If your system can’t be repaired, our team is there to help you choose the perfect replacement unit for your home.
Our Loomis HVAC service specialists are available to provide solutions for:
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repairs
- AC Installations & Replacements
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Inspections
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Installations
- Heating Replacements
If your Loomis home is starting to feel uncomfortable because your heating and cooling systems aren’t working, our reliable and well-trained specialists can provide affordable HVAC solutions you can and your family can trust. As a California family-owned and operated service provider, we are proud to offer home comfort solutions to homes and businesses across the state.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to be Replaced
When your HVAC system isn’t working, it can be challenging to know if it’s a one-time issue or a symptom of a more significant problem. Your air conditioner should efficiently provide cool, crisp air in your home that is consistent and reliable, and anything other than that is a sign of a problem.
Here are several signs to help you determine if your AC issues require repair or replacement:
- Constant Repairs: If it feels like you’re always on the phone with your Loomis HVAC repair provider, then it’s very likely your system needs to be replaced. You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars each year on repairs when you could spend the money replacing a worn system. Your air conditioner shouldn’t require constant repairs.
- Your Air Conditioning System is Old: If your AC unit is over ten years old, it could be time to consider replacing it. This sign alone is usually enough to warrant replacing your system. Your system needs replacing if you’ve used it for over a decade and it’s been performing poorly or requiring regular repairs.
- Inconsistent Cooling: Are parts of your home still hot when your air conditioner has been running for more than an hour? If there are rooms that are always hot when other areas of your home are cool, then you need to consider installing a replacement unit. Inconsistent cooling is a sign of poor efficiency.
- Poor Humidity Control: When it’s humid outside, your HVAC system should be treating your indoor air, making it less hot and humid. If your AC system isn’t removing the hot and humid air and replacing it with cool air from your return vents, it’s time to contact an HVAC professional to discuss your options.
How Often Should You Have AC Serviced to Prevent Breakdowns?
To prevent breakdowns and ensure that your AC unit is working efficiently, it's recommended that you have it serviced at least once a year by a professional HVAC technician. Regular maintenance can help identify potential issues before they become major problems, as well as extend the lifespan of your unit.
During a routine service appointment, the technician will typically inspect the system, clean components, lubricate moving parts, and make any necessary adjustments. Some AC manufacturers may require regular maintenance to maintain the warranty, so it's important to check your unit's owner's manual or warranty guidelines for specific recommendations.
Exceptional Customer Service at Affordable Prices
It can be hard to find exceptional customer service in the marketplace today. So, when you’ve experienced thoughtful and considerate personnel working to help you find solutions to your problems, you take notice. At Rocklin Heating & Air, we work hard to let our customers know just how much we appreciate the trust you place in our teams to take care of your heating and cooling systems.
When customers choose to work with our team of professionals, they can expect:
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Honest & Reliable Service
- Fairly Priced & Professional
- Full-Service Heating & AC Company
- Family Owned & Operated Business
If your HVAC system is showing signs of trouble, don’t hesitate! Contact our Loomis HVAC service experts anytime. We are available 365 days each year, so you can count on us when your system needs servicing.
Don’t pay through the nose for sub-par heating and cooling services when our team is just a phone call away. We make sure that all of our services are competitively priced so that you can always find room in your budget for whatever your HVAC system needs to keep you comfortable. Making sure you’re taken care of is our number one priority, so we do everything we can to ensure you’re getting nothing but the best quality of service on even the smallest jobs.