HVAC in Roseville, CA
Heating and Air Conditioning Services in Roseville
When the temperature outside is a bit too much to handle, you and your family need to be able to escape to the comfort of your temperature-controlled home. But when your heater or air conditioner isn’t working perfectly, you could still find yourself feeling the effects of outside weather.
When that happens, Roseville residents can count on the trained and licensed HVAC technicians at Rocklin Heating & Air to get their problems solved fast. Our team is fully qualified to perform any heating and cooling services you need to create the most comfortable indoor environment possible, all at everyday-affordable prices. Take a look at what our customers have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted heating and air conditioning service company in all of Roseville, CA and beyond!
Call (916) 890-0909 or reach out to us online today to consult with our heating and air conditioning experts. We offer a diagnostic service and will help you set up a same-day appointment in Roseville!
HVAC Repairs, Replacements, and More
There are a lot of things that can go wrong with your HVAC equipment, and a lot of potential solutions. Our Roseville technicians can help you find the ideal solution for your home, needs, and budget. Whether that means efficiently installing a new heater or air conditioner, providing you with efficient and long-lasting repairs, or giving your equipment a regular tune-up to keep things working perfectly, we’ll make sure the job is completed to our high professional standards.
With numerous awards and recognitions to our name, including an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and multiple “Best of the Best” awards from the Placer Herald, you can trust that our services will not only meet your highest expectations but exceed them.
Our HVAC Services in Roseville Include:
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Heater replacement
- Heater maintenance
- And more!
AC Repair Roseville, CA
If you're looking for air conditioner repair in Roseville, CA do not hesitate to reach out to our team at Rocklin Heating & Air. AC problems usually arise at the worse time, and it can be hard to assess if you are not an expert. If you want to try and test your air conditioner you can use a thermometer and place it in the register for a 4-6 minutes.
Signs your air conditioner needs repair service includes the following:
- Your air conditioner is making strange noises
- There is an unpleasant smell in your home, coming from your air conditioner
- You notice that you have poor indoor air quality
- Your home feels more humid than usual
- Your utility bill has suddenly spiked
- Your air conditioner is leaking
- There are uneven hot and cool spots throughout your home
- Your AC is blowing out hot or lukewarm air
- Your home doesn't feel like it's getting cool
- Your air conditioner has a weak air flow
- Your AC isn't turning on
- Your AC coil is frozen
If you notice any of the signs above with your air conditioner, we highly encourage you to contact our AC repair experts as soon as you can. Leaving an air conditioning problem unnoticed can lead to costly damages and necessary replacements that can may avoided with timely AC repair services.
Our AC repair experts have years of combined experienced in working with all types or air conditioner makes and models. We will thoroughly inspect your system and ensure that everything is functioning at optimal levels.
Roseville AC Installation & Replacement
Types or air conditioners that we can install and replace include the following, and more!
- Central Air Conditioning Units
- Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Window Air Conditioners
- Portable Air Conditioners
- Floor Mounted Air Conditioners
If you are unsure as to which air conditioner is best suited for your home and preferences, our air conditioning experts can help!
Some things to consider when installing a new air conditioner include the following:
- What is the size of your home?
- What is the size of your household?
- What is your budget?
- What AC specifications are important to you?
- How often are you willing to service your air conditioning system?
- Do you currently have ductwork installed or will you have to install ductwork?
- What is the energy efficiency rating that you are looking for?
- What is the state of your ductwork?
- Are you interested in any specific upgrades?
Contact our team of AC pros today! We can help answer any questions that you have regarding AC installations and replacements.
Heater Repair in Roseville
There are a couple of things that you can look out for that will help you know that it is time for you to consult a professional and get your heater repaired.
Signs you need heater repair include:
- There has been a spike in your energy bill
- Your pilot light has turned yellow
- Your heater is making strange noises
- You keep needing to adjust your thermostat
- Your heater is over 20 years old
- You keep needing to replace parts of your heater
- There has been a decrease in your home's indoor air quality
- There are uneven temperatures and cold spots in your house
- You keep needing to turn the heat up high
- Your heater has suddenly stopped working
- There is short-cycling
If you notice any of the signs above, we highly encourage you to contact an HVAC professional as soon as possible to get your heating system inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a heating issue unattended can lead to further damage and costly replacements that may all be avoided with timely services.
Commercial HVAC Services
We don’t limit ourselves to residential HVAC services. The businesses, offices, and other commercial facilities of Roseville can also count on Rocklin Heating & Air for professional commercial HVAC services.
We can help your business transform into the perfect environment for employees and customers alike, with a controlled climate that encourages productivity and comfort. Plus, like everything else we do, our commercial heating and cooling services are always priced affordably, so you can get the results you need without going over budget.
Reliable & Affordable HVAC Services
Our primary goal is always your satisfaction. That’s why our team will always go above and beyond to ensure that every step of your experience, from pricing to final payment, is as easy and stress-free as possible.
All of our pricing is honest and competitive, with no hidden fees or upsells to trick you into paying more than you should. Plus, we back all of our work with a 1-year service and labor guarantee. If problems persist after our team is done, we’ll be back at no extra charge to make sure the job gets done right.
- Making the Choice to Upgrade Your Heating and Cooling Systems
- Ways to Make Your Home’s Air Cleaner and Healthier
- Ways to Improve Air Quality in Your Home
- How To Check A Temperature Split For Your AC System
Start solving your heating and cooling issues today by filling out our online contact form or calling our office at (916) 890-0909. Roseville residents are encouraged to take advantage of our same-day appointments!